Tips to Prevent Breast Cancer
November 3, 2015 beninguide 0 Comments
For women, the breast is an important asset of the beauty of women. By realizing that the breast is a valuable asset, then be required to always keep breasts healthy and protected from breast cancer is often a frightening specter for every woman. You also require to conduct an examination of your breasts to the experts as at Houston Northwest Medical. And here are some tips to prevent breast cancer:
- Exercise regularly. Exercise can lower estrogen levels in the body.
- Avoid a carcinogenic substance, a precursor to cancer. This substance can be found in red meat, such as beef, pickled food, baked, smoked and preserved with nitrites, and tobacco smoke.
- Consumption of foods containing antioxidants, such as kiwi fruit, carrots, oranges, peppers, apples, avocado, pineapple, banana, mango, grapes, green beans, papaya and watermelon.
- Consumption of anticancer foods, especially vegetables and fruits that contain substances such as calcium, riboflavin, beta-carotene, falate, lutein, vitamin A, vitamin B, and vitamin D on a regular basis. Among other things, class of cabbage, wheat, salmon and tuna, yogurt, nuts, olive oil, grains, pariah, spices, seaweed, portobello mushrooms, and other vegetables.
- Stay away from alcoholic beverages. Alcohol can increase estrogen levels in the blood thereby increasing the risk of breast cancer.
- Maintain a healthy weight. With the increase of fat in the body, estrogen levels will increase, so will increase the risk of cancer.
- Avoid xeno-estrogens. This is an estrogen from outside the body, comes from estrogenic hormone residues in meat and estrogenic pesticide residues. Xeno-estrogens can be found in meat, poultry, and dairy products.
- Soak in the sun. When exposed to sunlight in the morning, the body will activate vitamin D, which helps absorb calcium breast tissue, thereby reducing the risk of breast cancer. Soak for 20 minutes every day in the morning or do these activities while walking.
- Life balance and avoid stress. Stress can cause a risk of cancer.