8 Causes of Male Baldness
February 10, 2014 beninguide 0 Comments
8 Causes of Baldness Men. Exceed women, men must make extra efforts to maintain their hair. Although thinning hair men will naturally start to 40 years, the condition can be experienced by men aged 20-30 years. Experts point out that the main cause of hair thinning is a lifestyle, diet, and stress. Want to know what causes this condition?
- Androgenic Alopecia: This condition is also known as baldness in men. Usually thinning hair on the head crown or top of the head. This condition is experienced by 35 million people in the United States in 2010.
- Poor diet: Hair is made of protein. If your diet loaded with junk food, fat, and salt, of course, your body will lack the protein so that the hair was thinning. Too little iron is also one of the causes of baldness.
- Genetics: A boy has always relied on her father when imagining how the condition of the hair in the future, but it’s not. Precisely male pattern baldness is inherited from the mother’s genes.
- Stress: This is the main cause of hair thinning. When you experience chronic stress, your hormones will also chaotic. This causes an imbalance and eventually cause hair thinning.
- Excessive shampooing: This is also one more reason why hair thinning. The scalp contains natural oils that help your hair to stay healthy. By getting rid of this oil with chemicals contained in the shampoo, scalp it will dry and brittle so easily fall out.
- Lack of circulation: It also causes baldness and thinning hair. Each strand of hair follicles that are supported by your blood stream. If you have circulation problems or malnutrition, it can cause hair loss.
- The medical condition of hyperthyroidism, diabetes, and lupus: Everything has been associated with hair loss and thinning hair. The presence of parasites, such as ringworm, can also damage the hair follicles and cause hair thinning or baldness. Chemotherapy and radiation therapy, which is often used for the treatment of cancer, usually cause hair loss, but it will grow back after treatment is completed.
- Hair Care: Different types of hair styles that pull follicles, such as horsetail and staining will lead to accelerated hair loss. Care products, chemicals such as dyes, hair curlers, and dryer can also weaken and damage the hair and cause hair loss and thin faster.